Our Foundation was formed in 1991 as a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization to seek financial support for AnMed Health Cannon. A board of directors composed of local, concerned citizens from within the community governs the Foundation and directs the fundraising efforts for the hospital.
AnMed Health Cannon operates without the benefit of any tax dollars on the local, state or national level. Charitable contributions are instrumental in improving the hospital and purchasing new equipment. Since its creation, the Cannon Memorial Hospital Foundation has provided funding for projects such as:
- The construction of a new Emergency Department in 2001
- The purchase of land for a family practice in Liberty
- Remodeling of inpatient rooms in 2007
- Remodeling of nursing station in 2008
- Purchase of new sterilization equipment for surgery in 2009
- Purchase of a digital mammography machine and remodeling of the mammography area in 2010.
In 2017, our Foundation Board pledges to fund new equipment for added services within the hospital. Quality health care begins close to your home. Pledges from our community will allow valuable service to continue and new services and physicians to join the AnMed Health Cannon community.
You can help with our new 2017 campaign for new equipment to better serve our community by making a pledge today. To support this project, contact the CMH Foundation office at 864-898-1340 to find out more.
Pledge to our Donors
We pledge careful stewardship of your funds, and a commitment and responsiveness to our community’s immediate and emerging health care needs through the quality of health care provided by AnMed Health Cannon. .